Coupons.com

Friday, November 5, 2010

Rite Aid --77% Savings!

I went to Rite Aid today and here is what I got.

1st purchase was:
4 Folgers coffee $5.29 ea
1 Tide Stain Release $7.99
Discount from Rite Aid $11.31
MQ's $6.00
OOP $11.84 + tax
1up Rewards $5.00
Final cost $6.84

As I was waiting in line, I was looking at the ad and realized that I Mr. Clean Q's from Home Made Simple.  The ad was for $2/4 w/$1 up reward.  After receiveing my Rewards I decided to run out to the car and grabbed the two Q's I had. 

2nd purchase was:
2 Mr. Clean Cleaners $6.98
Discount from Rite Aid $2.98
MQ's $1.50
Paid w/$2.00 up Rewards
OOP $.29 plus tax
Received $1.00 up Reward

Final Cost for both transactions:  $8.34 plus tax
77.5% savings!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo, not too bad! Rite Aid is the only one of the national retailers that is *not* in my area. I wish it were. So I'll just have to be content with seeing the great deals that other bloggers get.

Thanks for stopping by Wednesday Weekly Shopping at Frugal Follies! Come back again next Wednesday and link up again!

Cheri said...

I don't have the CVS stores here in Colorado so I also can only see the great deals that other people get.