Coupons.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

King Soopers--90% savings

Man, this week has been awesome!  I went to King's to get some corn for a recipe and saw ice cream for $.99.  The ice cream in question was in old packaging and I guess they were just trying to get rid of it.  I on the other hand, knew I had 3 King Q's for this particular item and decided that  I needed to go back to the car to get them.  Here is what I got:



3 Private Selection ice creams for $.99 each--normally $5.49 each
3 KS Q's for $.60, $.60, and $.50!!!!!
1 Kroger bag of corn (not pictured) $.88
Total:  $17.76
Q's & discounts:  $16.01
OOP:  $1.76

I just went in to the store to get the corn!  When I saw the $.99 ice cream I knew that I had to go back to the car to get the coupons that were in my binder.  I was wondering if I had room in my freezer to get all three, but I had to try!  It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, ice cream for almost nothing. I am so jealous! Great planning there, having all of your coupons with you in the car!

-- Laura at Frugal Follies

Cheri said...

I just wish I would have had the 3 other coupons that I found a few days later sitting on my desk. They were for $1.00 off!